All we require is a space, we bring all the rest! Here’s slightly more info:
- We need a performance area that’s physically big enough for 6 to 11 musicians, plus instruments and equipment. This is typically at least 6m by 3m. We have been known to fit in to less, but it can get tight. If you’re unsure, let us know what the venue is when you book (we may well have already played there and will know the space, but if not it allows us to do our own research).
- We bring our own sound, lights and engineer(s), which are tailored to suit the size of the band and venue. We will happily bring any other technical equipment you want (such as staging, extra lighting, etc) – again, just let us know what you’re after in the booking process. As standard we bring equipment to cover ~200 people, but can cater for ANY size event.
- We require access to a (safe!) power supply near the performance area. The amount of power we need will be confirmed during the booking process, but all of our equipment is modern and draws relatively low currents.
- Please allow at least 2 hours of setup time in your event schedule. This needs to be in an empty room for safety reasons. If you have requested extra technical equipment, our setup may be a little longer. We will be able to advise you on any specifics relating to your event.
- We need parking for several vehicles. If space is tight it is possible for us to unload and then move the vehicles, but dependant on the situation this can become time consuming.
- A sensible loading entry with doors close to the performance area would be great. If there are lots of stairs we’ll need a lift, or for some crew to be provided to help us load in.
- We also require a hot meal for each band and crew member (or a cash supplement so we can arrange this ourselves), a soft drinks tab (water’s fine!), and a changing room.